
As I am coming to the end of college I am starting to get nervous about having a job. However, I am planning on getting an endorsement, meaning I can teach another subject on top of teaching dance, in order to I have a better chance of finding a job. I don't know what I want the endorsement in, but I am considering either Health or English. Which is why i want to know if any one has an opinion on this matter?

5 comments:
Which one do you think you would like to do? That is the first question you should ask your self. I think that Health would be a good thing for you to do.
You should teach Health! YOu would rock at that so much. I already learn so much from you about health.
I think you should do health, english is boring and you get to teach crp to kids.
there are more job openings for english than health...
this is Kate Ferris by the way. :)
Post a Comment