I was presented with the UVU Dean Merit Award for Dance Education. All of the faculty from the school of the arts picked me for this award because of the outstanding work I did in the field of dance education while I attended UVU. These pictures are from the banquet where we were presented with our awards. I also want my family to know that I could not have achieved this award if not for all of your help. I love you all so much. Thank you.
Monster Mash 2015: #30
10 years ago

5 comments:
That's so cool! Congrats!
hey pretty lady! you rock chica!!!
-Becca
Congrats!! Glad you came up for the weekend!! :-)
Bridget
Hi Amber! I don't know if you remember me, this is Brooke. I was on synergy and took some other classes with you! Congrats on your award...your puppy is so cute! Looks like you are doing great!!
Congrats, Amber! Thats so exciting, good for you!
And your black dress is AMAZING. I love it! :)
Post a Comment