WOW Good for you. I have never surprised Whit. He knows I am pregnant because he sees me pee on about 100 sticks first. I am not a very patient person. :P CONGRATS!!
That is so great! you are going to be such an amazing mom, especially since you have only had a "little" practice with nieces and nephews. I love you are just glowing in the pictures and video. Congrats!
Brent and myself met as studnets at UVSC. I flirted with him to get free food and he took me on a date. We currently are both going to school at Utah Valley University, go wolverines, and are planning to graduate Fall of 2009. We also work ontop of going to school.
5 comments:
WOW Good for you. I have never surprised Whit. He knows I am pregnant because he sees me pee on about 100 sticks first. I am not a very patient person. :P CONGRATS!!
Bridget
Congrats Amber!!! I am so excited for you. HOpe you are feeling well. You look darling.
That is so great! you are going to be such an amazing mom, especially since you have only had a "little" practice with nieces and nephews. I love you are just glowing in the pictures and video. Congrats!
Um...finish the story! How did he react!?
CONGRATULATIONS!! so happy for y'all.
Post a Comment