While I was in Hershey Emma and I took Eli to the Pool.
In the kiddie pool he liked to splash around. He also liked to chase Emma around the pool but he would have to hold onto my hand while he was doing it or else he would lose his balance while walking in the water.
In the regular pool Eli liked to jump into Emma. He scraped his foot on the edge of the pool sometimes because he didn't quite get the idea of jumping but he still had fun going in the water.
Dora was also at the pool with us but it was a little to cold for her to join us so Bridget watched her and took some amazing pictures as well. She is such a happy baby.
Over all it was a fun wet day at the pool.

3 comments:
I know where these photos came from! By the way, I got a swimsuit from shadewear or whatever and I love it... I don't love my body right now, but it still looks pretty decent! :-)
Thanks for the tip!
Bridget
I don't agree with you about the body thing, but I am glad you like the swimsuit. Thanks again for the pictures. Your camera is amazing. When I got home I told my husband I wanted one like it for my Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary present.
LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A BUNCH OF FUN. WE TOOK ALL THOSE PICS AT THE BEACH. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN. WE ARE HEADED UP TO IDAHO FOR SARAH'S BABY'S BLESSING OVER THE FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND. YOU GUYS SHOULD COME UP :) PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN BUT ITS A GOOD HALF WAY POINT FOR BOTH OF US TO GO. ANYWAY! i LOVE YOU! HOPE YOU ARE GREAT! o yeah, and abe's facial hair is great haha :)
Post a Comment