Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hit me sign

You know when your in Junior high and some one puts a hit me sign on you so everyone keeps hitting you but you don't know why? well I guess I have a hit me sign on the back of my car and I had no idea. Yesterday I got rearended on the passanger side of my my car while I was driving in the Orem Library parking lot. For those of you who remember I got hit there again earlier this year.Can you believe that!!

3 comments:

Whidget said...

Bummer... Stupid student drivers... :-) Seriously, I think Orem and Provo are the two worst places to be driving in America. I had like 10 little tiny accidents like that there (not ones I caused, mind you--people hit me!)

Bridget

Lindsay Mecham said...

That stinks!! I'm assuming you are ok since you're blogging, but how is your car?!

amber and brent said...

My cars not so great the total for the damage is a little over $3,000. Luckily it's not my fualt so I won't have to pay for most of it.